6831 37th Ave NE, Seattle
This charming renovated home is ideally located on a quiet street in Bryant and features a generous, 5,184 square foot lot. Just blocks to Top Pot Doughnuts, PCC, library, parks, buses and the Burke-Gilman Trail. Easy access to U-Village, University of Washington, 520 bridge and top-rated schools.
This home is a gardener's dream perfect for backyard fun and entertaining. Recently remodeled kitchen and bath, all new electrical and windows plus a new storage shed and refurbished gas fireplace for cozy nights by the fire. Move right into this delightful Northeast Seattle home and enjoy summer on your new front porch or fully fenced backyard!
- List price: $650,000
- Sale price: $708,000
- Listing number (MLS): 1166398
- 3 beds, 1 bath, 1,010 square feet
- Lot size: 5,184 square feet
- Offer review date: August 23, 2017
- Neighborhood: Bryant / Northeast Seattle
- Link: https://www.windermere.com/listing/66030299
Open House Schedule
- Thursday, 8/17 5pm - 7pm
- Saturday, 8/19 1pm - 4pm
- Sunday, 8/20 1pm - 4pm