8429 SE 62nd St, Mercer Island
A property like this doesn’t come along often! This tastefully remodeled south end home sits on an over-sized, sunny lot near Pioneer Park, QFC, MICC and top-rated schools. Enter to a welcoming great room featuring an open kitchen with bar seating, quartzite counters and Wolf range. French doors lead to a 744 square foot deck featuring an outdoor kitchen, gas heat and covered outdoor living space for year-round entertaining and grilling. Three bedrooms on the main floor plus a remodeled full bath. Fully finished basement includes family room, dedicated laundry room (with laundry shoot from upstairs), fourth bedroom or office and 3/4-bath. New roof, siding and more make this a great place to call home!
- List price: $1,395,000
- Sold price: $1,391,600 ***
- Listing number (MLS): 1165333
- 4 beds, 1.75 baths, 2,400 square feet (includes garage)
- Lot size: 10,019 square feet
- Neighborhood: South End / Pioneer Park
- Link: https://www.windermere.com/listing/63608431
- Special features and improvements
***Note that the original sale price was $1,420,000, and two offers were received at that price. However, the selling broker (buyer's agent) offered a reduced commission resulting in a lower contract price; nonetheless, the sellers' net was equivalent to a sale price of $1,420,000.