6412 49th Ave SW | West Seattle
This charming Seaview Craftsman is sited on a 7,400 SF street-to-street lot near Morgan Junction, Fauntleroy Ferry and Lincoln Park. Charm abounds with rocking chair front porch, wood-burning fireplace, large kitchen and period details intact.
Spacious attached garage makes a great shop or opportunity to create additional living space within existing footprint. Wonderful natural light fills this darling home throughout the day. Large backyard for entertaining, gardening and nights at the fire pit with loved ones!
- List price: $635,000
- Listing number (MLS): 1275701
- 1,340 square feet; 3 beds, 1 bath
- Lot size: 7,400 square feet
- Neighborhood: West Seattle; Seaview; Morgan Junction
- Bars + restaurants: The Bridge; Beveridge Place Pub; Whiskey West; Peel and Press; New Luck Toy; Zeeks Pizza
- Parks: Lowman Beach Park; Lincoln Park and Colman Pool
- Schools: Gatewood Elementary School
- Coffee shops: Caffe Ladro; Starbucks
- Grocery store: Thriftway
From the homeowners | "What We'll Miss Most"
- Saturday morning walks through Lincoln Park
- Bike rides around Beach Drive to the Water Taxi
- Taking the Water Taxi downtown to work in Pioneer Square
- Building fires with friends on cold evenings
- Walking to the West Seattle farmer's Market and Bakery Noveau
- Beers at the Beveridge Place and cozy dinners at La Rustica
- Low tide on the rocks at Lowman beach watching sunsets over the Olympics
- Alki Beach on the weekends
- Endolyne Joe's doughnuts